Cough~
It's back HOME again~ If you ever realize, I'm not staying in Sabah, so my "homesick" isn't that strong. Yet, it's all because of Mayz's party and the Course night (I finally got the name correctly, previously I mentioned it as Prom night) that I had to come home. Took my pillowcase, towels and pants back for laundry, simply because manual washing waste soap, spoiling the environment. Since I'm from University "Pertanian" Malaysia, I have to be be environmental friendly, which means no taking cars around KL (which brings into the matter of my poor iswara been sacrificed as result of causing pollution), cycle around UPM (which again, as result of the raise of petrol price), and yes, get my hands dirty in the paddy field every week (ignore me, just craping).
Mayz's having a party tomorrow, and I think it would be a great birthday bash for her. It's her 21st. Aunty, old ady lo... hehe I was informed that many people would turn up, so I'm expecting fun tomorrow.
As well for the cough, I mean course night, my heart is still upside down. I don't feel like going.
"BUT you've PAID right?"
"ISHHH.... "
Out of all places, why Hotel Sri Petaling? Out of all days, why This Sunday? And out of all things, why course night? I wonder...
Jasmine told me to be "nice" to my seniors, for I might seek for their help someday. True enough, and I really appreciate their "friendly" encounter. Laughing out of my socks, they were hunting for everyone. I was asked 4 times in 30 minutes, just to makes sure I'm going. Never mind about it. It seems that Evon is partnering Jason for the catwalk. Sounds cool enough~ But why is the course night only meant for Chinese? Isn't that a bit unfair for others? Well, I wouldn't be bothered to see baju kurung with blazer, or even sari there. I guess my attention would be more on my eyes now (out of all things!) OMG, my eyes "Bengkak" ady... Maybe because of the weather. Mainly I was in fault, because I had Tom Yam for dinner for 2 nights, while having lamb chop as supper yesterday. SERVES YOU RIGHT TJ!!! All these heaty food really boil my temper today. No wonder Evon said I was in hot temper today. Btw, do you know that in UPM they have western food? That's good news to many, especially those who are sick of malay hawker food, that's me.
"For every success, there's a sacrifice. While for every failure, there's a reason."



No comments:
Post a Comment