Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Camp this Fri!!!

I didn't realize the world is so so small. At first, I met Jian Feng, my primary school friend, here in K6. Apparently, both of his roommates are my friends' friend. Sam, comes from Perlis, is Yi Ying's schoolmate. On the other hand, Joshua, comes from SAS (Sultan Abdul Samad), Chee Lih's class monitor during Upper 6.

Then, during Macro-economics class yesterday, I receive a SMS... It was from Mun Yee~ My primary school friend. So happen she's in UPM too, and staying in K5. It's been long since I've meet her, mainly due to me myself to be blamed. I hardly keep in touch with my primary schoolmates, excluding those MBS-ians. Well, I had lunch with her after my badminton game, and I soon to discover that Hui San's also in UPM. haha Maybe Mun Yee gave me the wrong information, but I didn't know that Hui San's in K6. Maybe I'll check it out someday. Hmm...

Oh yes, just as I mentioned, I took up badminton. At the very least I won't be spending whole afternoon sleeping. Didn't realize it's been long since I used them (the rackets). Maybe I need more practice, especially playing against Jason & Sam.

The course night last week was... Err.... "Fun". Maybe we've been overdress that day, LOL. I'll post some pictures up next time, once I get my hands on the camera. I think everyone enjoyed their nights, especially Jason. haha Jason & Evon got Prom King & Queen... Woww, congrats to them. I'll elaborate more once I post the picture up...

Next, I have a camp to look forward to. It's a 3 days 2 nights camp, organised for First years taking Bac. Of Econs. Will be heading to Bentong this weekend, and I'm expecting lots of fun!!!

**heard that UN will be leaving to Germany to further her studies, once her visa is approved. All the best k? And to those in Penang, sorry that I couldn't visit u all.

No comments: