Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shui Bu Zao

As days draws nearer to end of the month, the anxious feeling just couldn't be rub off my soul. Indeed, I was a bit worried regarding my Uni application result. Whether I still get into a Uni remains unknown. It seems the "excitement", or rather anticipation has killed some of my brain cells, while I was disturbed throughout several nights over it...

Surprising enough, I woke up 8.45am today ( which doesn't sound that great after all), after spending the night with WYC, Lup Kee, Alex and co in cyber cafe. Reach home by 4.30am previously, it seems I only had 4 hours sleep ( 'n' what's o great about it???). Well, being me, usually it will be sleeping late, and waking up EVEN later, haha. Most of the time, I ended up waking up 3pm, just to watch drama on Astro.

Enough of the "self-praising", so called proud thing, and instead, let's talk about something else. Sometimes I realize I've been somehow lack of appreciating things around me, starting from my room. In weeks, my table was hardly been touched (for study purpose, of course!!!), while my clothes remains stacked up even since it was washed, instead of putting it back nicely to the drawers. On the other hand, my "salt bag" (need not to explain further...) remains "solid" after the last time using it, while the radio serves it purpose well enough (FDO & KDF - For Display Only & Keeping Dust Function)... Sad case indeed. This has already pointed out the problem in me all this while ( and I shall neglect the problem part, just to save some faces here, hehe). True but well, Come on~ Right after graduation, I was attached to working at Goldheart, and it took me almost half a year out of my holidays ( this answers my reason why the table & radio left untouch for so long). Not to worry about the millions of gems floating around in my room, since no one has ever complained, or rather get sick after visiting my room ( haha, joking for sure!)

Excuses~ "If there's a will, there's a way" So i guess there's nothing that can stop one from doing anything huh? WRONG! laziness kills, and so, get rid of it before you enter Uni, friends!

Oh ya, bowling on Tues was great, Thx Wyc, Saha and Chee lih. It was long since i played so many games, while hurting my finger that much, lol. maybe just my day after all. Wed "pasar malam" wasn't that bad either, though it was a walk before DOTA, haha it's been long since i even walk, but i do hope i get to do so more often (fingers cross^ hope i get UKM)

It's morning now, and breakfast time~ :)

Maybe i'll visit grandma today, or even get my proper sleep later, haha

No comments: