Sometimes love's just ain't enough
I always expect people to change, either for the better or for worst,
I always thought life would be simple, but eversince F5, life was then tougher as days past,
I never look forward for a new beginning, simply because I always looked back,
But I never wanted to turn back, maybe because things would be better this way.
It was the song that i decided to keep on the blog,
Not for it's lyrics, but for it's memories,
People cried for the past,
Cried for the lost,
Or even cry for their pain,
But what reason i have to cry?
I never have hope in love,
it's either i don't have the guts,
or it's me that matters,
But 1 thing for sure,
I treasure it the most,
Sometimes it's better not to love,
'coz it's just ain't enough...



No comments:
Post a Comment