Thursday, August 02, 2007

Funny/weird facts that i realize about myself

The hand made blue rose has nothing to do with anything/anyone... just wanted to pose it coz it's ... PRETTY???


Wasn't it until a certain point where i began to realize some bad habits of mine... I never liked raw tomatoes and chillies, but today i ate them without sparing them from my meal. The next moment several hilarious memories soon began to pop up... well, more to say bad & weird habits...


Funny/weird facts that i realize about myself:


  1. I can't study or finish up my tutorial/assignments in front of my laptop (unless it involves the laptop)
  2. I never fancy raw tomatoes pickled cucumbers, though today i ate a few slices...
  3. I have 5 bags that the other four ended up as deco for my room.
  4. I have dozens of key chains that never appear with my keys, no matter how fancy are them, they're either souvenirs from friends, or from my parents
  5. I never like red until i became Foong Wah Vice captain during Form 5 (lolz)
  6. Believe it or not, I'm NONONO good in sports.
  7. UNTIL today, i only have a green shirt, (i never like green shirts), and that piece was thx to Chee lih.
  8. Oh yes, my house has 8 CPUs, and 2@3 laptops but only using 2 CPU & both laptops... ( i think i mention this before :P)
  9. I never score in History... I don't even remember my coursemates' names, and you expect me to remember who's Tun Perak (btw, who's Tun Perak???)
  10. I'll Die if watch movie alone, shopping ALONE, or even eating ALONE...
  11. The habit of skipping class is getting worse, esp in Uni.
  12. My house once had more golf "sticks" than shoes.
  13. I tried walking from Bandar Tun Razak LRT station back home, which took me 2 n 3/4 hours... and not ONCE, but 3 times...
  14. I'm allergic to DUST, maybe that's why it's been keeping me single till now, coz i can't seem to find one who really do housework. (lolz, joking)
  15. I think this one my good friends surely agrees - My mood swing~ it happened more significant in the past... hehehe

No comments: