Not-so Happy Pottering
I took my weekends, patiently sitting at home, trying to digest the very last episode of Harry Potter. Though i was never a fan towards books, but they're just some exceptional cases.
It was complete unsurprising for HP fans to actually camp in front of bookstores just to get their copy of HP - to discover whether he got killed or not. Well, the only thing i could say was i only admire the way she "killed" off the characters - so no one could continue the Harry Potter trend...
As for the movies, please~~~ I've stopped watching since Chamber of Secrets. Since i discovered that they don't really film EVERYTHING from the book, it's wasting the effort~ eheheh just an opinion though>
I need some proper sleep now... not to mention start to reach for my notes (exams coming i think)
Signing off , ciao!



1 comment:
tjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
ur not on9 today :)
HM
Post a Comment