Hopeless public transport
KTM is really annoying people... Sue me if they wish for talking bad about them, but i'm gonna do so~
I can't really understand why we have such inefficient public transports around, delays, slow and most of the time, air-con break down, not to mention overloaded... Frankly, I've never encounter such situation (being cramped like tuna) in LRT - star before... If you were to argue that KTM has intercity trains, but why can't they improve things??? (just looking at who's in charge, we only can shake our heads helplessly)
It's definitely not helping to promote how "fascinating" Malaysia is, not to mention this is Visit Malaysia 2007...
Today i even had to miss 2 trains just to get into one~ I can't find other ways to reduce polution (by taking public transport) anymore~ sigh~
Recently, i was watching astro (another sad scenario) and there was a foreign series introducing Malaysia. What's worse was there's more criticism than prasing, not surprising but i was so embarrassed that i had no option than to change the channel itself...
I'm just getting fed up of the country here~
Well, last saturday was Ramen day (self-proclaimed), so enjoy yourself with the pictures
4 more days to freedom~ yeah yeah... can't wait to STOP working...



No comments:
Post a Comment