Sunday, July 01, 2007

June review



While the previous entry didn't make much sense of all, i would hereby apologize for the complained, as i too find it out of place (i just won't want KTM to really sue me~)



To be frank, there were several happenings that would really made the "headlines" of most of our blog, for example - birthday(s) celebrationsssss for our "beloved--ssss" Randy, Perry, Chia Seng, Yee Mei, Collins & Yee May... Did i miss out any one's?? I just couldn't figure out the descriptions on how magnificently each and everyone blew their birthday cakes, how much we had to pour out on each meals, and how enjoying they were... For those who missed out the fun, DO keep yourself updated - from other's blog... hehe


Yee Mei's Birthday - an example of artwork - Blessing from GOD



Another chapter done - end of work for the semester. I've approached the end of my holidays, and definitely not anticipating to go back UPM. I'll be sorely missing work, the colleagues there, lepaking at 1U, last but not least, the food around...


Ok, this would really sum up the journey of exploring good food in 1Utama. Posting pictures of food just isn't my field of writing, at least i could say so. (I'm getting fed up & almost dry off of descriptions)




I'm kind of evil at times... Oh well, Our manager gave us a treat at TGI Fridays on Friday, just before we got ourselves "black-listed" from 1Utama...



barbecue beef ribs - my course











I always dream of treating myself someday, but it's always the reality that spoils the fun... :)

Joanne even gave both of us a box of Cocoa trees chocolates. How nice of her. ^^



While today after work, i met Alvin Tung (Yes, the handsome, muscular but not available pilot, lolz) and my other friends for badminton... Plenty of cam whore which even the shy shy me couldn't escape... lolz




Alvin & Lay Teng


Shawn & Siew Yoke


I have many more score to settle before my Uni reopens - spring cleaning (chuck all my last sem's junks), get some proper attire/shoes for Uni, hair cut, and also farewell & more more dota for Lup Kee & Li Ting... hehe

Entering July - and hereby I'm wishing those bluffday boy/girls - Happy Birthday... 2 more weeks of birthday celebrations to go~ haha

No comments: