Friday, May 25, 2007

The discovery of Muahahalacca (melacca)

Few months back, Kar Kiet and co went for Matta Fair, originally wanted to check out the packages for Redang trip. Erm, sad case was that full payment was required for most of the package, so none of us dare to take the risk (of paying, choosing and date and hopefully we'll be free on the holidays)... but den horrr, takkan come back empty handed right, so.....




Yes, they booked for Afamosa, a trip down to melacca... of all places = ="

oh well,



I thought trips to safari/Zoo was meant for family outings, and I don't think Afamosa is an ideal place for people like us to hang around... lolz

Can we go somewhere like Kinabalu mountains next time???

Luckily we brought PS2, mahjong and cards to keep ourselves busy after fed up with animals~ not to mention staying in the bungalow with private pool, which is quite worth going if i was to round things up,




another rare species found in A famosa




I need to be at 1U by 8am tomorrow, heck... let the pictures tell u the story~








No comments: