I couldn't upload any of the pics taken during the klang trip & my bluffday, thx to te kedekut (jk) jian fai & Lee Keng who don't wish to share their photos... apologize to people here... hehe
anyway, working has been pretty tiring lately, as we had our weekends stuck in 1U, helping out with applications and stuff ... oh well, berdiri sampai kaki kejang, cakap sampai mulut pun kering~
I only could say that it's all worth it, after looking at the results ( the stack of applications, which we need to key them in for the next few days)... sigh~ more work to go... I'm fortunate though as our boss was really kind, not to mention giving us treats such as ice cream, drinks and burger king~ hehe luckily she allow us to start work by 12pm tomorrow, else i'll be like a zombie if you ever see me la..... lolz
ok, no pictures for today as there's no time and no pretty girls to take picture of, Ciao~
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment