Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I felt so dishearted~
for one moment I'm not the usual me~
was looking forward for Christmas...
until someone broke the duck... deng
there goes the mood of shopping spree now.


Anyway, I was thinking of going somewhere far far away from kl,
at least for that remaining 2 weeks time.
But den hor, most of my friends are occupied,
it's either they're busy working, studying ady or pak toor...
Haiz~
This year, I went to Penang, Langkawi, Genting, Sunway, Tmn Bkt Cahaya, Klang, Perlis...
left me not much choice~

what to do in 2 weeks?
Or maybe I should just work instead,
but then, no job worrr ...


Aghhh, u're just driving me crazy...
stop giving me hopes, for I don't want disappointment in return,



Songs to recommend:

" Jill (Wei Si) - Get Out"

Songs that I used to love, are nolonger in my list, I don't know why~

No comments: