Over with Maths...
I'm done with my next sem's schedule, after sitting in the IT lab for an entire hour.
I had to show my face to my PA (Penasihat Akademik) just to get her activation, and yet she didn't even bother looking at my timetable. Gulp~
Unlike others, their PA asked long and short, especially when we decide to take extra credit hours, while mine, she just ask me to register later, mainly because the server was down when she wanted to "activate" for me. Should I be happy or annoyed?
I'm entering day 4 of being sick. If possible, could somebody just kill me?
Just because of that stupid Maths test, I came back. Otherwise, I would just skipped the entire week. Last night, I prayed so hard that someone would actually tell me that exams was cancelled. At the very least I could enjoy my sleep. BUT NO, the neighbours were celebrating their 3rd consecutive week of "PUASA", blasing songs duting the midnight, SIAO AR? I almost wanted to throw my shoes towards then. Second thought, my shoes worth much more than that, and again, my parents wouldn't hope for more glamour than their son appearing in front of newspapers right?
LOL, For my relief, they didn't cook yesterday night. Yet, i didn't enjoyed my sleep.
PLEZ LA. JUSt KILL ME WOulD Ya???



2 comments:
so cham.....but still u knot die so fast...cuz if not i'll miss u too much! haha so u knot die but must suffer..poor u... =P
really wanna die? I dont mind doing u the favour *grin*
Post a Comment