Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hardcore Facts About Me

  1. Throw me a PC with a strategy game in an abandon island, I might survive...
  2. For whatever sake reasons, food is my ultimate first, top priority. For I'm well known for being choosy in food, hence I'm always thin** no matter how much I eat. Jealous? You Bet.
  3. I'll go berserk for 3 minutes if you pissed me off. Never try and offend me, or you'll suffer, physically and mentally.
  4. I'm actually trypanophobia (phobia of needle), so you would never see me during blood donations.
  5. I always believe in the power of will. But most of the time laziness causes break down.
  6. My parents are my law enforcers, on the other hand, they are jokers as well.
  7. I haven't been washing my face using facial scrub for 4 years. (that's why I'm pimples free on my face, lol) The last time (last year la) I actually washed my face with any of those products, my face bengkak 3 times in a year and was sent to hospital. Ended up missing school and hiding away from my gal gal for 2-3 weeks.
  8. Blue is my favourite colour, followed by black & red. Blue was my primary school sports house, while red is my secondary school. Well, eventually black is equivalent to dirt = save pretty much time doing laundry :)
  9. Wanna buy me over? Pizza, spagetti, burgers, steak, and whatever which is juicy, oily and fattening~ Desserts are considerable as well. haha
  10. For dunno what reason, I always own a different school bag each year. It's either they don't last long, or i'm just too aggresive. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If u donate blood...there is a possibility that u MIGHT faint cuz u r too THIN!!! =P