midnight post~
Firstly, I HATE Mondays, b'coz by that time the schedule starts all over again. From waking up early, getting myself to class, not to mention sociology classes. Next, I'm just sick of the food there. Everytime Yuen Cheong SMS me..."7pm putra, ok?"
There goes my appetite. Don't get my wrong, it's not his face that spoil my meal, it's just the food in Uni. Apart from expensive and spicy, i can't find other words to describe the "delicacy" fro the stalls there. Even now economic rice at the old flat doesn't look "economical" to me. Notes flying out like water, and i'm going broke (refer to my last post).
I found myself sitting during the night typing for my assignments. All the bloody time just for the LAME "kenegaraan" (or known as Malaysian Studies) assignment. Blah~ I won't be bothered of how Malaysia got their independance, nor spending my time understanding how does Parlimen functions (though it's important as general knowledge). I know it's a compulsary paper for everyone, no matter you're in local or private Uni (u might not have such paper if u study abroad). Let's see, after spending 7 years of studies in secondary school (F1-F5: history, F6 Pengajian Am), i still sux in history via kenegaraan~ Though it's not as equally as bad as sociology... Maybe i should just love it, treating it nice, and you'll be rewarded~

LAME~
I was holding my brother's Form 1 history textbook, sitting down here like a nerd. Nothing to do ma... So decided to spice things up ><



1 comment:
Woi, all i hear is complains, complains and complains! I in sabah oso din complain so much. Haha, take it easy lar, i know its difficult (almost typed hard instead). Btw, ur english deteriorated wor.. keke.. take care
Post a Comment