Do i complain a lot???
Complains and complains? O.o
If it wasn't for Lup to leave a message behind, I wouldn't be sitting here, pondering about this. Maybe he's true (after reading, I realise at times I released my anger here).
Yesterday met up with Kar Kiat, Mee Teng, Saha, Yuen Cheong and the not-so sporting, filthy rich girl (comes back very often huh, as though bus tickets very cheap) Ms Pa-uli-ne, having steamboat together. I guess the the bad weather answers why the steamboat restaurant is fully packed. Maybe it's just typical Malaysian lifestyle. Like...
-Steamboat are nice taken during cold weather
-Yam Cha are best carried out late night (and i meant REALLY late)
-Assignments are meant to be rushed over (get what i mean?)
blablabla...
Anyway, Yuen Cheong came out a question(s) to me yesterday.
"Why you blog huh?"
"Who reads your blog anyway?"
I wasn't offended by the questions afterall. Well, maybe reading/blogging might to boring to some. But there are blogs that are done pretty cool, and interesting, like Kennysia, Mrbrown, Xiaxue, or even jasminne... Hey, i wasn't the one who had that much of time sitting down, checking out how fascinating people's blog are. Frankly, i was impressed and amused of their achievements, drawing out thier individual style and opinions, as well as jokes...
I would never say my blog is interesting, because my idea of blogging was never MEANT to entertain jokers. haha No offence for anyone... Blogging is meant for yourself, or maybe to update your friends regarding how well you are, since everyone is far apart, and time for Yam Cha(s) are getting less (What to do, all busy rushing assignments).
Regardless of you read or not, or perhaps how "interesting" you might find, it's a popular trend around. And thx Lup, i think i know why is my Eng going down the drain ady, imagine mixing with people like Jason (i shall pray hard he doesn't read this!!!), how well my English could improve? Besides, most of my friends in UPM (chinese friends i meant), they "KONG" mandarin... Now i sense the importance of friends like Saha. haha :P
I never thought of being a sucessful blogger, or even a famous one. If you ever droped by a message for me, i'll be happy enough. HAHA even if no one read, doesn't matter right?
ok, maybe i shall keep the complain away from the blog... SPEAK ENG STARTING 2molo...



2 comments:
i read! ^^
abit late but i read =)
Post a Comment