While everyone's busy doing their revision... I was "busy" Dota-ing.
While others were in the library, I was in my room (sleeping...)
While many were copying notes, I was there, day-dreaming...
Sounds very relaxing huh?
WRONG~ I do admit that there are times I couldn't even understand a single Greek from the lecturers mouth, times when others are asleep, I was sitting there, typing notes/reports (Dota as well afterwards...), and even having the intention of skipping lecture class *It really felt like vacation here... haha others would be cursing me. Yuen Cheong's already busy with his "amali" and reports, while my gang (except me of course~) are sticking to library more often... I came to a few conclusions...
- There's a dozen of handsome guys/pretty girls around in library (motivation to study it seems...)
- Came for the air-con (good environment to sleep~)
- Came here for the PC (internet connection, check mail n so)
- Between classes, it's the best place to hangout...
Well, yesterday I was wondering whether should I get myself a laptop. Then I went and SMS my dad, asking his opinion. Maybe he's right for his points, but I do feel it's a convenience to own one. Though it's not a necessity... Maybe I should work myself out for one. How? Sell drugs here? Don't be crazy~ but it's a good idea of giving tuition to youngsters, I mean kids. Maybe after this semester.
I'm a bit worried about studies as well, not to mention having a proper time management. How I wish someone could be there for me, or be my source of inspiration. haha Have to be independent now...



No comments:
Post a Comment