Sunday, July 30, 2006


Last Saturday night (course night that week), I had futsal game with the usual gang. It was Perry who call up for the game. And most of were wondering, what was he doing here? Shouldn't he be in USM? Instead, it seems he's been back every week since Uni started. That remains a mystery to most of us. Back to futsal, It was a nice game. I did mentioned I wanted to quit playing futsal right? Hmm, wonder why I've broke the promise. Well, there's the consequences for a promise broken...

At the crime scene...

At last, someone INJURED me. haha Hard to believe? For those who don't know me, i'm known to others as leg breaker/killer (thx to Perry for the name), well, this time, my right foot was injured, and now i can't even kick a ball~ OUch! To the murderer, i'll spare him this time...

Oh Yes, let me introduce my "friendly" roommates to you all...


Ahem, attention to all desperate girls out there, this is JIA RUI, from Klang...

The other one, errr... he eventually ran away when i told him i want his face, Kedekut~

Never mind about them, before i head back to UPM the next day, i just realize...


..... WTH? What happen to my shirt??? So happen my mom iron the wrong side, with the wrong temperature. Sigh, luckily no one noticed it during the Course night, haha

No comments: