Monday, August 14, 2006

When I read Chin Han's blog, related to his "NEW" pendrive, I got a shock as well. I also bought a pendrive few days ago~ but being me, 512mb is already sufficient enough... Just pray that mine doesn't betray me again...

Fortunate enough, I went through macro paper yesterday. 1 and 1/2 hours of torture inside the hall. Maybe I've been taking things for granted. The only thing I wanted to complain was the table/seat. We're just sooo used to the old, typical school table, where there's enough space for your pencil box, stationary, and most important, spread your papers around. Now, I had to squeeze everything. Find it discomfort the entire time. Sigh, what to do...

Gosh, I realize something. Since entered Uni, there's only 1 class that I never fail to fall asleep, which is "kenegaraan". Most of the time, he's just being "lazy"(ponteng, ends class early or went for interview - he wrote that book that was caught up in newspapers). For the 1st 4 weeks, we only had 2 hours of class (which he covered 3 chapters in a row), and 1 hour of movie watching. Frankly speaking, though he's a bit annoying, but he's really good with his stuff. The only thing he shows throughout the classes is the "rangka pembelajaran", and the rest comes out from his mouth/mind. Maybe that explains why he has a big tummy. While for today, I slept again (never learn that plez), right in front of him, as the whole gang sat in the 1st row...

2 comments:

Gillian Leong Yoke Ling said...

Yohoo... How are you now??? WHere are you studying right now??? sorry...I have been an old lady lately...

Melvin Sia said...

yo boss.. sudah changed ur name.. sori ar boss. studying econ now? gambatte and take care!