My laptop~
Last week, I went to PC fair (as mentioned in the previous post)…
While this week…

Yeah~ It’s here
Eventually last week, Sunday, I went online to order from Dell. At the beginning, my dad suggested to order IBM, or even Compaq. But after comparing the prices, I decided to turn to Dell. After all, my main purpose is just for assignment usage right? Cough~
Sunday was the day I order through online, and on Wednesday, the deliveryman arrived with the box. Since I wasn’t at home, my mom kept it for me.
:) Cool…

I began to unwrap the box, while taking my brother’s hp to take some shots (Now I only realize why people don’t use their hp for camera purpose, it’s so blur~).
Not to boost, but I’m really happy that I finally get my own PC. All this while I’ve been sharing the PC with others, and hoping someday that I could get one MYSELF. NOTE: I bought MYSELF. There goes my 15 years of savings. Haha
While I was “enjoying” looking through every single parts/components, something caught my eye.

WHAT?
Why so many CDs? Does it mean I have to install all of them?
Then I took a closer look, luckily it’s all installed. Being a typical Malaysian, product manual book will always go back to the box, remain untouched.I have friends who gave their opinion about which brand they suggest, which one “looks” nice, which offers the best after-sales service. For me, this is good enough. :P





1 comment:
hey...wats ur dell notebook model? n how much did u get tat for? i oso looking for notebooks. so jz wana compare the prices..
Post a Comment