I'm Bad, I'm Evil, I'm...
Err, that sounds familiar right? I remembered Chin used to use this quote, learning from Mojojojo... Though it was never alike as what we saw, but that gave me a deep impression till now. Now, everyone's scattered everywhere, to pursue their studies... Though there are 18 of us here in UPM (mbsians I'm referring to), but it seems most of us are separated, SO NEAR YET SO FAR~ I hardly see Saha now, only will meet Yuen Cheong if we make an appointment, while collins is the only one I meet week in and out, since he's taking up Econs (apart from those same kolej with me).
I truly believe that it's important to appreciate what we have around us, who's next to us, and what we own. We (sounds better than using 'I') were fortunate enough to pursue our studies, no matter locally or abroad, through private or local. For me, friends are important to me, who doesn't need friends afterlife? (Barney doesn't... haha) *If you can't get my joke, forget about it...
I'm glad enough that I'm in UPM, at the very least I get into a UNI. Adapting to a completely different lifestyle has been hard to me at first, yet I still find myself knocking my head on the door, punching towards the wall, or even screaming out of nowhere during midnight... It's all stress. Maybe that's 1 of the reasons I joined PBSM (pelajar balik setiap minggu), which the phrase is so famous here. :)
During the weekends, hostel will never be clean, toilets will never be sparkling**, and rubbish bin will never be empty... I still wonder how on earth people survive? Not insulting others, but I sometimes question the M family on their lifestyle. They are just SO dirty~ It gets into my nerves...
Well, I find myself back at home again. Maybe I really need some space. In fact, the main reason I'm back is just to take care of the house, as my parents are away for dinner (AT GENTING, ISH). I have my own responsibilities to hold on to. What about You?
** Should I go to penang? Sigh~ I'm still doubtful



No comments:
Post a Comment