Update In UPM
A complete new atmosphere which so far struggled to adapt to it. It's the second week of Uni life, while everything seems so "blur" and fresh to me. Dad got a bicycle for me (Lucky I got one**), which will remain as my transport tool for the remaining year, for now... Alright, apart from s2pid timetable (from 8-10am, then 2-4pm next), terrible Malay food, and even hot weather, nothings seems worse than those few things. Made a couple of new friends so far, having similar timetable, I hope I'm progressing towards the right direction.
First week of lecture wasn't bad~ Imagine sitting there for 40 minutes. Looking at the clock, as each second passes by, your heart start to "pump" faster. Anticipating the lecturer to make his/her "GRAND" entrance... Then... BO LANG?? Where's the lecturer? Still stuck in traffic jam, or... Still enjoying the honeymoon? WTH... Yet, we have to hunt down each and every lecture halls, especially when you have a class in your faculty and the next class in the other end of the campus. Phew... Fortunately the smart me has already sort out that problem earlier when I registered.
Kuma dropped by yesterday just to check on me ( so happen he pass by only ler). It's been long time since we met each other. Too bad I couldn't post any pictures here ( I don't have a camera!!!), and it's just too 'dangerous' to own any valuable stuff in your hostel. You wouldn't know what on earth your roommate would be doing towards you during midnight. To those who's staying hostel... WARNING: Never try to enter the toilet at night, especially when the lights are off...
UPM, sounds more like University (Perempuan/pertanian) M'sia. Could you actually believe that even Bachelor of Economics have to take a subject called: "Pertanian & Manusia"... For a moment, What does economics got to do with farming (argiculture)??? Do they expect us to be in estate, planting trees and feeding cows, rather than the normal lecture hall? But 1 thing for sure, I was amazed about the facilities here (library & my faculty, that's all!), while other building (like fac. of 'perhutanan') seems very the... Outdated... haha
Better write other days. Maybe I'll do that when I go back home during weekends.
**Should I go to Penang next 2 weeks? Sigh~



No comments:
Post a Comment