S!gh~
3rd week here, and everything seems going on smoothly.
Though newbies like me are having time trying to adapt to the Uni culture here, many of them (my roommates especially), were already start busy studying. Reading "kenegaraan" throughout the nights, while I was "busy" wasting my time, chatting with friends. It's true for what my seniors and School teachers told me, Inside Uni, it's almost 90% own effort, while the remaining 10% comes from friends/lecturers. You have to be independent, start to think wisely (LOL), and know how to take care of yourself.
There's a so called "Prom night" going on this Sunday, and it's conducted by the seniors of Economics Faculty, meant ONLY for the Faculty. What's bothers me was the price, and the attendance. Frankly speaking, RM58 is a lot!!! Plus, it is held at Sri Petaling hotel. Should I go? Maybe it's kind of weird, but I haven't been to any of these functions before! Shame to say that, but I really don't know how to dance, what to dress...
Sigh~ if only I could have any help~



No comments:
Post a Comment