Sunday, which sounds more like SADday to me
I felt miserable, I was treated badly, that what upsets me today. Sigh~ planned to shop for my colleagues' birthday presents, after failing to buy, after several attempts. At first thought, Li Ting asked me to go KLCC, then, Yuen Cheong seemed making a plan out. Next, Lup Kee was going out with Chin. After that, a cold-blooded text message came from no where... "Kk said no movie, u go on for your plans..." Last, ended up sleeping whole day at home. (Kinda funny right?)
Maybe being too close, at times, misunderstanding does happens. Sometimes, well, most of the times, we forget what happen once we put our heads onto the pillow ( after 1 night sleep). Let's put this aside, and rather discuss something more interesting...
- It all started with a football game, which I wasn't involved in it.
- The younger brother was the organizer, which so happen he was part of the player on the field.
- It all started with a small, silly conflict between 2 players on the pitch, still, I'm not involved.
- Then, things went worse, and both sides started being aggressive, yet the referee couldn't handle things.
- The younger brother decided to take charge, but it doesn't seem fair for the other side of the players.
- So the elder brother decided to step down, and help things out.
- Being curious, I sat there with Saha, watching every moment of the classic event, since these things don't really happen.
- The younger brother eventually send the opposite player off, and the poor referee was standing in the middle of the field, not knowing what to do.
- Being a spectator, do you think it's wise and fair of the brother to do so? When I voice out: "Mind as well send his friends and himself out.. blablabla"
- Next, the elder brother pushed me down to the floor, simply can't stand someone critics his younger brother.
- Maybe I'm being a bit direct, but at that moment I felt like punching his face, despite knowing him for 7 years, being same class, same sports house, and even staying the same area.
- Never tried being offended that bad in front of my friends, and since then there wasn't any sign of conversation.
- Would you forgive him?
- "Not making enermies, neither making friends"...
- That time, I expect an apology, well, it doesn't really matters now.
I never intend to mess things up, or making other friends of mine feel uneasy of it. It's just a personal conflict of mine, and doesn't really matter. After all, I felt I didn't make any mistake.
Back to yesterday, Met up with Chia Chi, my johor friend who I knew her during the Sarawak seminar 2 years back. Had some drink before sending her back (all the way to Wangsa Maju, God!!!). It's nice meeting up with friends aboard, since I'm kinda fed up of KL's hectic lifestyle. Begging to be transferred away from here ASAP. I do hope I get enroll into some Uni which I prefer. Anyway, 1 more month to enjoy, meeting up with mayz, my aunty tomorrow. haha




No comments:
Post a Comment