Fool....
ARGH!!!
Yesterday, I spend few hours sitting down here, busy completing my text/article. Then, it happen again...
"...Server down..."
And next, everything I wrote overnight was gone, couldn't be traced back anymore. All the "hardworking" was wasted, washed into the drain. Should I rewrite again? Maybe not, since now my stomach is full with "gasoline" and "fuel" now...
I had a short quarrel with my mom again, thanks to my brother. And it all started with this stupid PC, yes, THIS STUPID PC! Since holiday was around, he was busy spending most of the time with his online game - Maple. I wonder what's so interesting with it anyway. From the moment he woke up, the face of his was never away from the monitor screen, apart from meal times, toilet visits and of course, bathing time. Imagine that! Deeply addicted to it. Alright, almost everyday, from sun rise till moon rise, he'll be there. School holiday huh? Shouldn't he be completing his holiday work, or even project?
Maybe, I noticed his history project - "Keluarga Saya" was lying on his desk, and now in the living room, for weeks, yet he told me before school holidays he's suppose to hand in by end of May. It was obvious that he lied, not the first time. Sometimes when he wants to use the PC (when I'm using of course, night time), he gives rather "perfect" excuse that his teacher just gave them the project/topic today, and needs to hand in tomorrow. And then, ended up printing one slice, then surfing the web/play his game next. What gets into my nerves was his time management, or rather honesty. Alright, I was once his age, and I admit that I was into PC games by that age. But then, shouldn't my parents do something instead?
The expect me to mark his holiday work, which they gave to him ( yet, remained only first 4 pages completed), and control his time with the PC. Result? I just pull out the moderm cable connected to the PC. Maybe I'm EVIL, but it's for his own best.
What happens? He spend whole day with the TV, and then PS2. WTH? Guess he's hopeless, pampered child... Mom said she's doing excately like how she controls us ( me & my 2nd brother), towards him (ya right).
I guess it's just life. Youngest child are always given much more attention. Remembered that I only can touch my portable TV- game when I go back to hometown, what provided I finish up my holiday works everyday. Now, he owns the TV in his room, self-proclaim the PS2, which neither two of his brothers bothers, blablabla...
Jealous? Maybe, but I just can't understand parents. Just Admit that you all pamper him. I'm already used to it. When I made a mistake, I get scolding and so. When it comes to him, just a smile, and that's it.
Well, I sometimes do wonder, how other friends of mine. Having great relation with their sisters/brothers, would eventually take their siblings out for movie, or even supper. I might be close with my second brother, as for the youngest, maybe it's the age gap that set things apart.
I wish sometimes there's someone in this family who understand how I feel, and speak out for me. Maybe I'm not a good example of an elder brother anyway, simply because I don't want to be one. I just hope you'll be there when I needed you, though I know it's not possible.
I hope i could leave home soon. I'm also fed up with things around me, maybe it's time to make a move forward.



No comments:
Post a Comment