Friday, June 02, 2006

Open House :P

Yesterday, it was Sendihl's 20th birthday, and everyone was invited to his open house. Being me, it was rather unusual for arriving there late, mainly because I'm always punctual ( ya right). Anyway, since Wai Kin doesn't know the way there, I had to be his mentor/guide, waiting for him to finish his family dinner ( it was the Chinese "Duan Wu Jie" festival, where everyone eats rice packed in leaves)... - forget about the description, it's horrifying to describe what kind of days you undergo each time.

Back to the open house, I was surprised to find myself "early" - while the rest of the VIPs opted to be later than me. haha Soon, the flow was soon coming in, one by one, each jokers, I mean, friends appeared, and things got hot up! Sendhil was a bit tensed up, which I understand totally, it's not easy being the organizer and the host, haha

Randy, YM, JF, CCS, Wai Kin, WYC, Collins, Prisy, Bervina, Andre, Jit Ming, Lup, Alex, Ernest, Sook yee, Lee Keng, Suresh, Nilesh, Teng Chia... bla bla bla the crowd it's just too... Huge!!! Not to mention his college friends. Had some dinner/supper, which was his mom's dishes... Mouth watering food again, where most of us who are close with his family knows. haha

The main thing was just chatting, and get back to old friends/classmates. It was great in general. Eventually went for Dota right after that, With Alex and his Brother along...

Alright, the bad habit is back - sleeping by 3-4am, and wake up 12 hours later... Been losing all my time management, if I ever learnt, haha

No comments: