Being Me
It's not easy blogging. That's what I can say. Some people blog just to "report" on their daily activities -( woke up, did what, saw what, how was the sky, etc), while others, brings entertainment for others, sharing their thoughts and activities.
I never expect other, even my own friends to read what I blog, mainly because I prefer things to be kept here, or rather seeking a place to tell my secrets/thoughts. It's not easy though, trying not to mention names, offend anyone/parties. That's life, rules are rules ( self-proclaim ones)
Back to blogging, I do have friends who have great command in language, who writes like professionals, some with great talent and skills in computers/graphics, while some with jokes and humors. It's all lies on what's the person's character. Anyway, what's important is feeling comfortable and satisfied doing what you want. Very true huh?
It's late May now, and it's late (really late) here. Finally, got my room cleaned ( as promised beginning of my blog), sold my F6 books ( after so long putting there, keeping dust), and most important, gone over with the month of May.
I LOVE MAY~~~ Don't You? We have Labour Day (Triple PaY) , Mothers Day (the day when we can eat outside, hehe) , School Holidays (where traffic is much much smoother than normal days), Wesak Day (more known to me as Big Walk Day, where my friends join in for the Wesak Walk, where I only join them after the event for supper, haha), and of course, Me and my brother's birthday.
Let's make things simple, Redang trip is nowhere near from my list, since everyone's giving problem and excuses, so next would most probably be hometown. Sigh, sad huh? What worse than waiting for your salary? Living in KL without the sign "$$$" really kills. Maybe I do need to go back hometown, where the food there is cheap, no mamak stalls for me to waste money on, waking up early, and what is important, is to visit my grandma. Life's Good>>>



No comments:
Post a Comment