Sunday, June 07, 2009

Standard Chartered KL International Marathon 2009

I guess this would be my final marathon for the year. I haven't been training since December last year. Even the last KL tower Towerthon i almost killed myself reaching the top of KL Tower itself.


Well, Yc, Alex & I would be taking part in 21km this time. But frankly speaking, none of us are well prepared, except for Yc if you were to argue that his yoga/jogging/swimming schedule during his last semester. The only thing i've been doing weekly is standing whole day. how bad is it.

I'm kinda regret signing up for it. Though i heard the total participants has reach another record, thanks to the media for their endless effort of promotion it.

I need a vacation, badly... anyone interested?






1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice video! seriously, i like how they move around kl with the camera. so cool! =)

and...i have something for u. check it out!

http://jitty.blogspot.com/2009/06/award-from-jean.html