Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Untitled

I'm just in dilemma again,
for a moment, i've been thinking of you a lot, ALOT.
no matter how much i tried,
the distance remains there,

If i were to tell you,
i never expect anything from you,
instead i just want to be someone more than a friend,
someone who wish to go after you,
though i don't understand you well enough,
but i knew i didn't fall for the wrong person.
You told me once that Venice is your dream place,
a place you always adore to go,
I wanted to be the one to accompany you there,
but i knew the choice is not within my hands.
I wish that i could deliver strawberry to you whenever you're depress,
or even a simple smile from you would be perfect,
but i just only could look from far,
until the day reaches an end,
then only will i regret...
Sigh~

No comments: