Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TJ @ Wendy's

I realized it's been quite long since i made any food post. It's either the food stalls/restaurants fail to impress me, or it's me who fail to impress the food...

I've always wanted to visit Wendy's ever since it opens @ Sunway Piramid.


After gym yesterday, Jit Yeong wanted so badly to "drop by" Sunway. The reason i said drop by was because Sunway is way up north of Selangor, while UPM is situated by the south border of Selangor. Oh well, since he's the driver, we just followed...


I always hear how special it is, and people intend to compare it with Carl's Jr, for the price of course. To my opinion, Wendy's has less variety in term of choices, while their price is slightly cheaper than Carl's Jr, but more expensive than shrunk Burgers offered @ McD.

I went slightly adventurous, in other words, "stupid" to order a 3/4 lb. Triple with Cheese.



It has 3 layers of beef patty, which sums up to a 3/4 pound of beef. To be honest, i don't know where to start eating it from.



Baked Potato, only the appearance looks nice. It's too dried up, perhaps under the heat too long.




Their fries are kinda tasty though. Thick and less salt, really worth ordering combo meals.



While i ordered the huge burgers, my friends opted for non beef burgers, one ordered spicy chicken sandwich while another ordered shrimp burger...


I'm just embarrassing myelf = ="



In short, i opted a 4/10 rating for it...



Fresh food made fast... hmm...

No comments: