No trip + no money = stay at home study for exam
With no trips for the time being, I'm rather pulled back by the debt i owe, yes, debt i owe to my semester. This sem is rather hectic to most of us, as it's already the final year for us. Apart from getting my research paper done on time, each subject I'm taking this sem offers 2 tests and a group assignment. Assignments one after another, test lining up occupying your schedule is definitely not exciting at all.
So if that's the case, how i survived my previous 4 semester with joy and thrill (note: It's a tradition for having 2 test along with assignments in UPM)? I wonder too...
Probably was because of the 8am classes. Which great scientist declared that studying early in the morning enhance your understanding skills, improves your level of absorption and provides a better state of mind? I beg to differ lorrr. I once vowed to myself to tidur awal, bangun awal and turn up for classes. Well, the remedy lasted for 1 n half months i suppose. Until God knows which long holiday that turned my sleeping hours upside down again. =P
Lately i was back into cooking again. It just suddenly struck into me all of a sudden. Friday after class, i dropped by Jusco for shopping. Well there isn't any recipe mouth watering dishes to show though
I was so desperate for mutton the other day, i had no choice but to folk up money from my empty pocket just to satisfy my taste butts. The spaghetti was mutton + chicken, which was cooked on Monday after i overslept and missed the entire day of class (have i ever mention that my class mon - wed starts 8am, ends 11or12pm? )
I want to plan trip to Thailand................



2 comments:
I want to go Krabi!!! And i think i shud be free Dec/Jan. But then, dunno safe or not... and how much it cost! Sorry for all the !!!... Too excited dy.
nv cook for me! >.<
Post a Comment