Took some time to receive from Alex. As promised,

The view from the hotel

We got lost around PD, ended up reaching Esso industrial area




I can tell you, male ostriches are very violent when it comes to food. They'll peak your hands as well in order to get the food, unlike the females, which are really gentle...





Pig tail monkey


Sorry if you're bored seeing the same object, but with different people posting... ^^

It's so friendly that we thought we bringing it back home...
And this,
I thought alligators/crocodiles are slimy, but no, they're really dry and cold blooded




We even tried standing on Ostrich's egg




After visiting Ostrich farm, we went to the lighthouse,


Which took us 15 minutes walk through a forest before reaching.






We took more than 180 pictures... if i were to post all of them up, you can say bye bye to my sleeping hours ler....





I began to realize that there's still part of Malaysia that's truly beautiful~


Camwhore, better not let Popiah's bf see this

the night view from the balcony
No comments:
Post a Comment