a letter to Rat
Dear rat,
Your presence really "enlighten" my Mooncake Festival (out of all days nights you were around, you choose to sneak in my house to steal my mooncake!!!!)
I thought rats were pretty cool after watching RATATOUILLE... Well, at the very least the character was cool and "talented", but when i came across you, i had no options than to dig out the mouse-trap... I do admit that you carry a high reputation inside, me, so HIGH until i had to sacrifice a slice of my mom's Vegetarian Char-Siew as bail...
Oh well, i thought i was dump enough by using the fake Char Siew, mana tau you lagi bodoh...
Anyway, i knew you were too excited for our first meeting, until you had to run around the cage, while leaving unnecessary dunk behind (i had to wash the whole kitchen upon mom's orders!)... Next time, just sit there patiently alright???
I was sorry for not being able to throw you a feast upon your arrival into my house, as that NIGHT was mooncake festival. Traditionally, i should be outside the house, enjoying the slide of jelly mooncake, while parade with candles and "Tanglung" under the bright, round moon (got moon ar yesterday???). Instead, I spend whole night of you. YES, you!!! If i were to tell all my gfs that i did not miss them that night, and was busy after you, I'll die!
Last but not least, i apologise on behalf of the hospitality you were expecting. I do hope you enjoyed that memorable night that we met, under the bright, round moon. lolz
Yours,
TJ



3 comments:
you lagi cruel by killing a talented rat......how dump are you...no more good food cook for you...you lagi bodoh...by jy
did the rat reply your letter????
of course no la, i think da rat ady went to "ting tong", after da "sauna" lolz
Post a Comment