Human Tragedy
I'll be having exams this coming week, but turned out my weekends was a complete waste, doing nothing at all except looking at dramas.
Anyway, that's not the whole point of me writing about it. I was dead bored that I called my friends out for a drink...
As We were walking down towards the Mamak stall, there was a loud scream and a huge Knock immediately after it. Everyone who was sitting by the roadside stood up, trying to get their first hand info of what had just happened.
Apparently, a motorcyclist kissed a Wira when the driver was turning into a junction, sad enough, the moment we had our sights at the crowd, we found the motorcyclist was lying under the car, and his friend (the passenger), was barely as hurt as him. Spectators began to crowd the area, while the driver, unsure to me whether to label him as a victim of the tragedy or not, stood there helplessly.
It took almost 20 minutes for get the victim out from the position he was lying... what's worse, policemen and ambulance came only after that 20 minutes...
That was story 1, in the end most of the drinking section was occupied with discussions of the accident...
Perhaps I was raised up from a complete normal family, that at the age of 21, i haven't face much family problems, notably as critical as some of my friends. When i mentioned critical, it's so serious until you rather drunk yourself than to face it. At least i have two friends who are doing so.
Despite being a friend and a listener, my presence couldn't even make things better. When you have problems with parents who were supposed to be the leader of the family, but instead giving up role of responsibility and looking down at their role for their children, EVEN i could rather drunk myself...
At times, i know that some issues are preferred to be undisclosed, some unspoken family problems that even friends wouldn't wish to be told, but it just gets into me. At least I'm fortunate enough that I'm still able to call this place home, that my parents are still very much appreciated.



No comments:
Post a Comment