random thoughts

I found this picture while surfing few days back... (Apologize for taking it, and putting it here). somehow it just reminds me of someone. Someone that i wanted to meet for quite sometime. Funny enough, I've been missing no-one.
Get my words correctly, I've been missing someone all this while, but the person no longer present in my life. Someone who was important to me, at least WAS...
Lately I've been thinking back of the past, the regrets and things i failed to achieve.
I did question myself why was i rushing to meet you. If it was 3 years back, it wouldn't be this way...
Just another random thoughts~
-----------
Oh yes, just came back from Sok Fong's birthday celebration. Eventually her dad and friends were drunk till singing everywhere... making the scene more like her dad's birthday than hers. lolz
Pictures?? I was too busy playing mahjong~ :P



3 comments:
did that picture remind you of......me??
hehehehhee...*perasan*
btw, your word verification is *pant* very *pant* loooong
er, i mean not me...i mean *cindy*
nice blog...(the background)
hehe... abit diff from usual... dont u dare to delete ur blog again, ur hard work... keep it up!! =)
Post a Comment