Sunday, July 08, 2007

As our holidays approaching to the end, same goes with the presence of Lup Kee around. Holidays wouldn't be much more fun without him, of course...




2 n 1/2 months around is surely fast enough. We'll sorely miss being pawned by him in Dota. lolz
While i guess i'll be blogging about his departure for at least another 3 more times. That WOULD be a bit boring huh...



I promised him that I'll send him to LCCT on that day. Well, frankly, I've never been to LCCT before...




I was really exhausted the night before, after steamboat dinner with Lup Kee, Sok Fong, Kar Kiet & Wei Yuen, we went to Sok Fong's house to play Mahjong.



Yeah, we played so long till Lup Kee forgotten that he haven't finish packing. That's another reason why I didn't have enough sleep, imagine waking up as early as 6am just to send Lup Kee...


Next time, i'll just tell him, it's the thought that counts. hehe JK



After sending Lup, i headed back home for a nap, before leaving to MidValley for Jian Fai's 21st birthday celebration. Being a typical MBS, it's always the tradition of not being punctual, just as Jian Fai he himself expected. hehe

Jit Ming, Wai Luen Sok Fong & I were late for 1 hour, while randy 2 hours, Sendhil 2 n 1/2 hours late... while perry reached only when the event ended, how cool was that?? hehe

Ok, in terms of being not punctual, even the present purchase was done the very last minute, as most of us were REALLY struggling to get what suites him most.




You won't need to guess further more that we bought, hehe

For further details, visit www.nickljf.blogspot.com

Jit Ming wanted to buy Jian Fai the Transformers toy, which is really awesome... instead he decided to buy for himself, to play at UTM. hehe

Honestly, if i have the cash in my hand, i would get my hands on one of those toys... :)





Spot anyone??


Uni's starting tomorrow, and i can't wait for the next holidays again. This semester i'll be taking up more statistics and accounting subjects. Pray hard that i don't fail anymore test. lolzzzz

1 comment:

Nick LJF said...

haha thanks for the thoughts buddy.

And the present.

just realised how 'difficult' it was for you guys to get me my present lol!