Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Missing someone

Adapted from an unknown source (at least for me)...



Yesterday was another Chinese Celebration in which I almost forgotten, if it wasn't for my grandma's "ZongZi" that caught my attention... Usually we youngsters intend to follow and uphold the tradition that our grandparents pass to us (but we only know how to eat only =_=") - we know the story lies behind which caused us to swallowing those glutinous rice, and ended up having diarrhoea the next day... lolz
No~ I'm not putting my words to the fact the eating "ZongZi" is bad for health, as it's been a typical tradition for years. As the matter of fact, every year my grandma would make some of her diarrhoea-free "ZongZi" for the whole family...
I remembered when I was much younger then, my brother and i would be ended up at my grandparents place during the school holidays - either the monkeys out of control, or the only way to get our hands on our "micro genius" (those were the times lerrr); mom only allowed us to play during school holidays back then...
Making a "ZongZi" really requires lots of hard work, while the endless efforts my grandma put just to make us remember a typical Chinese event really touches my heart. Eating the "Zong" that she made really reminds me of the past... sobsob
Suddenly i miss my grandma~

No comments: