Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's Paddington~

I swiftly, officially claimed that I'm broke, for good~ As I've yet to receive my pay-cheque... while my savings been reaching it's bottom line, very much thanks to i, me and myself - for having the curiosity and the greed of trying out nice food around.


Oh Yes~ I've finally found something worth eating than nasi lemak in terms of nutrition, much cheaper compared to McD-onkey breakfast sets, and most important, delicious yet not costly...


And so, we went for breakfast yesterday at Paddington, house of pancakes... just to try out their breakfast sets of course... There was once i passed by the shop entrance, and was greatly amazed by it's menu list displayed at it's entrance - the PRICE of course... hehe For a poor old student desperate to buy present for yee mei, i wouldn't even think of landing my foot there...



I was WRONG okie~ In fact, their choices ARE really amusing. As it's not just the vain pancakes you normally eat, which goes well with either honey, condensed milk, butter or even jam. They proved me wrong enough for having such traditional concept that pancakes are only meant for breakfast. As next time you drop by any of the outlet, don't hesitate to pull me along... hehe

Breakfast sets are RM5.50 each, and comes with the typical coffee or tea~ while you can choose with the addition of scrambled eggs, peach, ham & sausages or just tag along with those traditional sauces, if you wish them to be called that way.

It's really appealing after looking at them. It's more like being treated like a royalty in a 5 star hotel, hehe

There are other varieties as well, including set lunch, desserts and much more. What's special is there are just only pancakes~ lolz

I went for the RM2.50 set breakfast, as i had my breakfast with Dad earlier on. Being super donkey-cow, erm erm i meant adventurous, i choose my pancakes to be served with yogurt & blueberries. Health-wise as the other day i realize i'm reaching 60kg already.... OMG, cannot cannot, i don't wish to be labelled under the same category as the big, black hole Yuen Cheong. haha

And yes, i don't know why i put this on, but it was taken when i followed Yuen Cheong to buy baby products the other day... Pauline's pregnant? haha

and I told him that the baby in the picture looks like the combination of hIM & Pau pau, haha he'll surely kill me after this :P

I realize that I've been mentioning Yuen cheong a lot lately... haha guess I'm kinda bored facing him everyday~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAP..THE FOOD WAS GREAT