Trip to Klang
It was our buddy, Lup Kee's birthday that we decided to throw something special for him, making a trip up to Klang for seafood~
Despite bugging my friends so much till they were almost fed up and starting to regret knowing me as a friend, many of them showed up, tak bazir semua $$$ dlm SMS / calls. lolz
Really, if you ask him to organize something out, we might end up at mamak near bangsar. hehe Jz Joking
Oh well, A trip to Teluk Gong - Coconut flower took us almost an hour, and luckily that i wasn't the one driving, if not i'll ended up like Chia Seng, sesat jalan and late for almost an hour~
I'm still waiting for the pictures from Jian Fai's camera... while waiting, enjoy these pictures which i took before my handphone die off result of excessive calls and sms on that day~
Ya, should have took the tomato-red-face Lup, Oi Jian Fai, faste upload the pictures la... Don't cry coz MU lost in da Fa finals...
I shall leave the criticism of the restaurant to others... hehe
Jian Fai was complaining that there were no pretty bar girls and insufficient TVs for the FA cup final (which MU lost, doesn't really matter to me anyway, for i don't fancy either team)
Happy Bluffday Lup, lolz
Up Next: down to Melacca for Satay Celup & Chicken rice balls... hehe



3 comments:
Wat bluff bluff bluffday? Haha
Bah-bee..why attack me la
CIS CIS CIS
I give everyone the photos also I dun wanna give you.
ISH!
=p WAKAKKA
How nice if I was able to go. I was in KL that night, but had to stay home to prepare for my test
Post a Comment