Deep thoughts
Again I found myself sinking into deep thoughts, was it because Saha mentioned you just now, that even when i'm having a bite out of the coconut candy i bought just now, my mind is still thinking of you? I couldn't explain why am i behaving this way, nor how am i feeling right now.
Exams approaching, but i just don't get the urge to study. Instead, my mind was constantly filled with thoughts. I just couldn't believe in my very own eyes that 2nd semester has really ended, while Chinese New Year was just yesterday. I had those precious but hilarious moments spent with my roommates (Kah Swee & Kee You), which i really treasure a lot. To be honest, they were the one who turned my uni life around, no doubt making my Chapter in Uni more interesting.
Oh yes, I bought the coconut candy while was having "mamak session" with Yuen Cheong, Sendhil and Saha at brickfields. Didn't realize that it's Indian New Year tomorrow, while along the street we could see indians making their very last minute preparations, purchasing goodies and flowers for tomorrow's worship and so. Though I had it when it comes to traffic, the atmosphere was really great, to an extend i get to learn other religion and their culture.... through food of course... hehe
Yup, we went to our typical restaurant, and ordered various kinds of dishes, for mostly i've never tried before, so called Malaysian myself~ hmmph... I could barely remember those names, but they really taste good for sure, like one which looks like bihun, but served with brown sugar can coconut (is it called flakes?), and oh, lassi (is it spelled that way? sorry if i did spelled wrongly), Yumm, they're really nice...
Oh well, if it wasn't the Kaki/gang, i wouldn't have been there.
Tomorrow's another busy day for me, after bringing my brother to get his boots (dad's order), i'll be heading to KLCC - PC fair, to meet up with collins and Yuen Cheong, most probably check out the chicks, i meant models there... I should spend more time at home studying...
ok, time to continue with my Stats, write next time~



No comments:
Post a Comment