Sunday, March 18, 2007

Screw up papers, what could be worse...

statistic paper - 20 OBJECTIVE questions, and it was like the hell out of my mind, which i ended up almost circling "e) none of the above" as my answers...

I feel like crying now, hopping the sorrow might end after a good night sleep.
I feel like yelling at the top of the hill, at least no one could hear me.
I feel like going out for a trip, doesn't matter where, for i really need a breath of fresh air.
I feel like a sore-loser now...

I really hope tears could drop down, at least i won't feel so bad after that.

Second thought, i might like the new situation now, for i won't have anymore worries.
German, micro & macro test to go, gambateh!!!


4 more weeks left... pack my feelings and move on~

No comments: