Crazy Outing...
I was invited to join my friends to Titiwangsa to have a look at the Eye of Malaysia... well, due to the lousy internet connections, i only could upload them once i got my ass back sitting at home...
I have to admit that they are a bunch of creative & funny girls... just look at how they post while stuck in traffic...
with 3 digital cameras around, everyone just had to post to make full use of the cameras... hehe
Sadly i don't have the effort to post all the hundred over pictures, or else it will end up either I'm bored of uploading n editing them, or you'll be bored looking at the same face/people...
Eventually spend the entire evening posting nonsense, which was quite fun in the end, hehe
After Titiwangsa, went to Times Square for a midnight movie. Again, they just couldn't stop snapping pictures...
2 Big babies~
end of part 1
to be continued...



No comments:
Post a Comment