This is how my 2nd prettiest cousin "describes" me & herself (who's the prettiest cousin? Nelly, you should know, lol)
"Oh yeah, my darling cousin is having lotsa mental stress and is gonna explode due to pressure, tension, and lack of money problems LOL! Why am I mentioning this anyway. Oh well. Just because the fact is you ARE my darling cousin lol.
AND YOU STILL OWE ME TWO BLOODY SUPPERS AND ONE DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a small reminder, really. =) Take it easy. I'll keep reminding my darling cousin what he owes me till he actually does not owe me anymore. And what the hell, thick slices of salmon? Dear dear DEAR cousin, I HATE raw salmon. I'm NO salmon lover. And I do NOT eat RAW FRESH NEW ZEALAND, sorry, SWITZERLAND OYSTER. What d'ya think I am, a barbarian? Really. Get a grip cousin. That blog of yours, with all those food stuff pictures posted there, it gets me going LOL! XDXDXD What dinner I want, simple really, just a meal. Simple meal. Western doesn't sound bad. Oh yeah and the erm, what the heck is that restaurant's name again, with the train sticking outta it, oh NEVERMIND. You get the picture. The western there is SUPERB. EXCELLENT. YUMMY. I've been there a few times, and hell their food portion is SMAAAALLL. They think we people are little lambs ya know, we have small appetites. Well next time I'm gonna give them a reminder. I do NOT have a small appetite when it comes to eating, and neither am I a little lamb. But then again, the last time I went, there was one cute HOT waiter serving us. My eyes were GLUED I tell you. Like a leech. Hell I think he noticed me staring lol! But that's what waiters are there for. TO serve us. Be it on the reason of food or looks lol! =) Naughty mischevious little brat I am."
"And yeah I have to mention too that my sweet sweet handsomesest cousin sent me a really really nice testimonial. He is just so adorable. =) My favourite cousin!!! Oh go check it out seriously. But NO, I'm not going to hand over all my angpows to him. Hell he gets more than I do every year!! UNFAIR!!! It's just unfair you get me?!!! So I'm trying to outdo him THIS YEAR. Because I'll make sure I'll collect the angpows on my eldest brother's behalf!! YEAH! WATCH OUT!! XD"
**Adopted from here - I think her blog is restricted to people she knows only...
To my cousin:
Dear dearer dearest cousin, for once (actually, i meant in future), please stop being SO cheong hei, your post are the longest i've ever seen, in sense of words...
N I'm not handsum/adorable/cute/wat-so-ever, those words were/are/will not have and connection with me, lol
and if you wanna thank me for posting that special testimonial, plez plez plezzzzz forget bout the 2 supper & dinner...
erm erm wait, since when i owe u a dinner?
I admit da 2 suppers part though~ hehe
----------------------------
[Anyone interested in asking her out? She's still single i think, lol
She's been proclaiming the line of guys after her was from Midvalley all the way till Leisure Mall, er wait, or was it from my aunty's mouth?
I'll post her picture up (if she approves la, haha)...]
joking la cousin~ ><
2 comments:
WOOOIII!!!! I'M NOT SECOND PRETTIEST AHHH!!!! Why you SO BAD ONE..Waste my time calling you my most leng zhai cousin..Thats like SO UNFAIR. You BETTER correct that..or I'll thrash you when I see you during CNY. In our granny's house most probably..You strike lottery dy not waaaaannn?!! I'm still waitinggg..my neck also long already.. :P
Your cousin sounds like she loves you lol
Post a Comment