His priorities
Would it boil you,
if one of your closest buddy mixed up priorities again?
It doesn't seem that bad after all, besides, not the first time...
but still, he was the one wanted to get something for his Alex,
but ended up giving a thousand and 1 excuses... haiz
forget about it, no rights to control him...
perhaps his gf was too fragile (so kecil)...
till need plenty of care and nurture...
I think I've pass the border...
but anyway, frustration must let it out, if not i'll ended up dying of mental stress...
I don't really blame him for his decisions (again, not the first time this kinda things happen)
trying to understand him,
his gf comes back once a while, so it's expected his weekends are "occupied"...
sigh, i don't really wish to back-stab people (if it's called that way)
but i just don't understand...
perhaps someone else could???
anyway, happy Advance birthday Vicky (30th), Shao Jin (31st) & Alex (5th feb)... gosh, i'm getting scared of hearing whoever's birthday... it's like everyday is a BIRTHday~



No comments:
Post a Comment