Dumb~

Sometimes i don't really like to voice how stupid things can go to local Uni... But where's the logic???
If I don't have the rights to VIEW my own exam results, who does??? The Prime Minister??? Or my neighbour?
Another great example of differences between Locals & Privates...
Anyway, i'm glad to say that i made it through the 1st Sem safely, hehe didn't fail anything was my main objective, after all, i failed 2 test beforehand and barely study during the exam period (working that time)... so don't ask about my pointer, i'll show you my mouse pointer in my laptop instead... (anyway, if you really bothered about having CGPA at least 3.5, then either you stop talking to me, or i'm too dumb for you as a friend)
That's good news 1...
And good news 2: Finally i'm done with my job. No more wearing that funny purple tie, and dying for my salary for shopping now...
Good news 3: Badminton tomorrow if nothing goes wrong~ hehe
Bad News 1: Futsal that day was awful for me, again my leg was injured (same old wound), sad case
Bad News 2: I'm jobless again...
Bad News 3: I can't afford to look at my bill for my postpaid line, dad will kill me for the excessive calls and sms-es,
Bad News 4: I only have 2 weeks before heading back to Uni~



No comments:
Post a Comment