Saturday, November 04, 2006

Purple ties brings bad luck...


Well, My problem came from the purple tie...
You all must see the way those Aguas' look at me...
Total embarrassing...

Because of the tie,

I had to wake up early, and reach home very late,
I had to sacrifice my study week, gambling with my results,
I had to keep my laptop aside, waving bye bye to my FM2007,
I had to sleep by 11pm, just to avoid being more sepet,
I had to dig out my slag, where I seal them years ago...

Blame that stupid tie la...
ERm.... Or rather... Blame Alice la... I really hope she got stuck in the lift at 22nd floor...
Deng~ I'm so freaking tired... how i wish someone could cheer me up ><

2 comments:

Melanie said...

u don't know purple color brings bad luck gar.. ???

Anonymous said...

dun be superstitous,,,,i like purple colour,, and i believe the colour nothing to do with your luck....... by jaycolaz