Guilty me :(
I felt bad,
yesterday, mom wanted to bring my laptop along with her for business purpose,
but then horrr... my laptop is like my 2nd gf, so I said "NO"
mom got angry...
And today, she went and bought a new laptop for herself...
like wtf... laptop very cheap la now...
"they accept installment ma..."
I have my reasons for not lending...
but now i'm damm guilty...
haiz~ it's not as though she would use that money to buy a new HP for me...
I'm starting to realize that my house is more like a cyber cafe,
let alone counting CPUs, we have 10 in the house... 3 in my brothers room, 2 downstairs, 1 just arrive from dad's office, and the others ...
Next, modems, i think 4 usable ones, and 4 more spolit ones...
7 keyboards, and errmmmm.... i lost count on mouse,
and lastly, 3 laptops...
i wanna pengsan ady,
better not tell you all where's my house... i dont wanna kena rompak...



7 comments:
Haiyo.. go apologize to your mum lar. Seriously..
hey taw jin.. sorry yeah for not commenting in the past :p now i do..
donate some pc to me lolz.. anyway.. i know where ur house is muahaha XD
TJ, I know where you stay, and tonight (or maybe tomorrow night) I am coming....
get solve the problem in your own style which is ..... jaycolaz
:) thx 4 the comments guys/gals
i also know where's ur hse wor!! apasal so many wan?? Donate la some CPU and modem to me!! My modem alwiz kena strike by lightning wan :(
y every1 so tamak 1 huh??? i also wanna get rid of them... who wanna buy? hehe :P
Post a Comment