Clueless me
crowded in a train,
from one end, you find an adorable baby eating his fingers french fries,
so cute that for that moment, you feel like having your own family, raising up your kids,
Then, turned your head over,
you saw a pair of couple between words of war,
luckily no actions were taken,
by then, my opinion changed 180` totally,
raising my eyebrowns, i question what i wanted...
I regret working again, though i had the thoughts of getting a part-time job during the holidays,
I regret for not giving myself sufficient time to study for exams, though the results in the end would not be any much difference,
I regret for flirting around with my 2nd gf, though exam's is around the corner,
And now...
I regret for making things worse... i just hope i could mend things back...
I'm in complete dilemma,
what should i do?
Maybe i should say,
What i want? Though it's not me to decide...



No comments:
Post a Comment