Monday, October 30, 2006

I got Stunned in Dewan Besar...

i felt retarded,
No one would ever expect that exam was so Dammmmmmmm tough,
that's y la, never study... padan muka...
who would expect to remember WHERE did Dr. Tun M. launch Wawasan 2020?
I never came through in WHICH blooding-god-damm-speech of his, where he bring in wat-so-ever DASAR...

What's worse... this morning i had a slight stomach upset... mainly due to yesterday's buffet and dinner. Family gathering was fun, not to the extend to look after my nutrition diets ( i have a uncle who's very vegetarian, trust me )... I gave up in holding on the "biggest stomach" title... eventually my youngest brother had the most ice-creams, then ice kacang then cakes and so.

Alright, 1 paper down, 4 more to go... don't ever cry over a pile of screw-ed up paper... i better worry for my next 4 papers, semua pun berat-berat punya tau...

Did you know: That TJ never did well in history/Kenegaraan? Simple, he hates the past...

No comments: