Post-mortem~
![]()
1st $ foremost, I would like to thank Mun Sheong for the pictures! Met him in school today, collect my spm/stpm certs. Went to school with Saha, WYC, Pauline and Mee Teng. Met Hon Siong, Alex, Gilbert, Kit Ying, Mavis, How Theng, Siang Ling, Chin Han. It was great back there, especially paying a visit to see your teachers and juniors. Didn't have the time to really sit down and talk with Mr Gopal, mainly he had a class (trials going on), but the short conversation and hug was good enough. I REALLY MISS MBS~ I remembered last time had breakfast with Mr Gopal, Vicky & Saha when teacher's day celebration is going on. And the best part i got from Mrs Yap today: "Don't study too hard~" Great~ 1st time i heard that from a teacher. Saha then told me:"Last time she asked us to be hardworking, and do her homework. And WE (me&him, we sat together since F5) ended up doing none. Now she's telling us this."
That's life dude~ In short, local uni Sux~ Bias, Racism going on everywhere!
Let's shift back to BBQ. Pictures potray a thousand words right? It all started around 8pm, but things only got "hot" after everyone's there (some had classes till 10pm). The other reason was the guys couldn't set the fire up. haha In general, I wasn't there most of the time, so couldn't write much (went chatting with Chai Hoong, since she stayed near Jason's house) But what most important, is that everyone enjoyed. At first, we were worried of doing it, mainly because it wasn't the right time (several incidents happened during the week).
CHAI HOONG KACAU-ED ME WHOLE NIGHT (she asked me to write this) :P
I shall see all of you after the mid sem break. It's surely an enjoying day.
**I'll be going to Penang next Fri, if everything goes smooth. Provided i have the cash in hand. Wait for the good news k? (so far WYC, Mee Teng, KK, Saha is on...)
Enjoy the pictures, and Thx again, MEL~



No comments:
Post a Comment