@# L00-KING B@CK
My Goals since young:
UPSR: 5 As - a gameboy from parents (as result, was sick during the exam period)
PMR: 7 Bs (seriously, never aim that high), a HP from parents if I get 5 As.
SPM: Err, a couple of As, a few Bs, and no Cs??? (I know myself well enough after 17 years), what my parents promised ady? Can't remember anyway, maybe I've grown old enough, stop demanding anything
STPM: Pass everything and get myself into UNI. (hmm, that looks easy right?)
I would label myself as a lucky brat. Throughout school life, I've never taken studies heavily, as studies was never my field (just giving the excuse of not studying). Primary education was more like "paksa rela", teacher force, you do!
Standard 1: 1H - approach Chinese (I was raised up in NZ), and won 6th place in essay writing.
Standard 2: 2J - never adapt to Chinese education system, dropped to 2J (last class!). Knew my primary school buddy, Chin Yuen, both of us went through the the same class every year.
Standard 3: 3M - I was never hardworking, while this was the year I had the most cases, had appendix, won my first sports medal, as well as performing for school. But I still struggle in chinese.
Standard 4: 4H - the only year i was in the same class with my cousin, Xin Hui. She sat in front of me. Won 4th place in mats quiz, but still sux in chinese (as usual), never failed to be called out by my form teacher (punish la of course~)
Standard 5: 5H - I was still the popular one for my poor mandarin. But surprising, i was top 10th in studies (though i sux in chinese). I also scored 100% in Maths. Yeah~
Standard 6: 6H - Things just never changed, it's the 2nd version of standard 5, except for the scoring 100% thing...
The scars i had on my legs showed how playful i was. Still, 1 thing didn't change, i still sux in chinese. Those days, we were forced to memorise text, as well as words. Being me, it would be...
...........
国家X查局认为消X局在消防车及XX的X理上,良好的XX和X理还是值得XX的.XXX局X议XX政府应该给X足够的XX,让各消X分部有充足的人力XXX执行X工作。
(not sure whether you can read or not)
That BAD~ haha just an example anyway. After that, i didn't wish to torture myself to study chinese, and i applied to be transfered to MBSSKL. By that time, it was only 3 simple reasons:
1) I never like VI.
2) My cousin, Nicholas was in MBS.
3) Run away from chinese, (of course)
Nevertheless, i felt fortunate enough to undergo chinese, as now, friends in UNI speak chinese.
Well, MBS was another chapter i loved the most. From Scout, to Jr Prefect, then School Prefect. It was there i met a bunch of buddies, for more than 7 years. The field, was the most significant place, where i started kicking balls. For many things changed, school toilet, the new block, as well as our classrooms/labs. (Maybe it's just too soon to write about this)
I just love MBS. I bet all MBSians, err X-MBSians in proper, would demand for another chance to turn back time (not for study purpose of course).
10 reasons why i love school (MBS)
- Peace loving environment (no fightings and stuff)
- It's SO near to town, to buy books, lepak, have lunch etc.
- I don't have to study chinese (Duhh!)
- Football (lame~), ok, but what's more importants is the friends/buddies around you.
- Food in canteen is never expensive
- Tables and chairs remain the same after years (if you would really compare with other schools, you'll get what i mean)
- It's so near my primary school (actually it's also a disadvantage as well, traffic jam)
- Here, we wear METAL badges and PLASTIC nametags (though last year they changed it to cloth ones)
- I enjoyed being a prefect (gila kuasa!!??), wear blue pants, leather shoes (i hate washing white shoes everyweek)
- And lastly, I CHOOSE to be in this school.
What can i say? I'm proud of being a MBSian. And reminds me, I'm proud of choosing Economics as well, so stop asking me whether it's my choice of taking up that course.



1 comment:
Yeah, i agree.. I would want to turn back time too if given the chance. Well, I always think that it was fate which brought me to MBS. I really appreciate all the times together. And u are damn right, being a prefect was the most enjoyable time I have had!
Post a Comment